Page 1 of 1
Audio/Video \  soundstream

soundstream

Audio/Video Q & A
views 637
replies 6
following 7

slammedrt   +1y
   Has anybody used them lately? I used to use and hear about them alot but not so much anymore. Im looking to get a new set up and i was thinking about who i used and had good luck with before.
Lowered Depths   +1y
I wouldn't use any of their new stuff, not anywhere as good as it used to be.  But if you want a trustworthy set-up, I like to go with Arc Audio.  I have a full setup in my daily and have not had any problems in over 2 years.  Look into, you'd prolly be surprised.
Lowered Depths   +1y
I'd watch out for the low end fosgate, been hearing about problems with amp taking sh*ts and speakers have distortion at all levels of volume.
juiced   +1y

dudes look up massive audio simply my fav. anyday of the week i have a p3000 that pushes 7000 real watts thats right real watts not this urban/jensen/orion/etc crap they back up thier product this is a true comp company

YUH8IN96   +1y

go wit RE audio n us amps they make really good products, good sound quality with plenty of bass

wickedinsides   +1y
my buddy bob got sponsored by soundstream and it sounds great... heres the link to the feature for it http://www.caraudiomag.com/features/caep_0712_2006_pontiac_gto/index.html

ShakinPlates   +1y

Soundstream was bought out by the Epsilon group (Power Acoustik, Farenheit, and SPL) in the late 90's early 2000's. Its headqueaters are based out of Montebello, Ca. I wouldnt trust their receivers or video but not sure if I would rule their amps and woofers out. Still not up to par with the 90's era but they are still excellent options for entry/mid level enthusiasts looking for a nice setup.

Page 1 of 1