Page 1 of 2
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Bagged Lifted Chevy

Bagged Lifted Chevy

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 2129
replies 11
following 8

bagged_02   +1y
Does anyone know what we would need to bag a lifted 98 chevy fullsize, he a 6 inch lift right now but he wants it to lift higher to about a 12 or higher and then drop back down to a 6
unusualfabrication   +1y

I'm not sure if you can get that much travel out of the IFS, someone correct me if I am wrong, but what about a striaght axle in the front with some  big Firestone bags.  I think they are F9000's.  I'll post a pic of one I did with the bags on it.

unusualfabrication   +1y
This truck has 38.5" Ground Hogs on it.

post photo
bagged_02   +1y

is that all you did was put bags over the axle and install the compressor and switches, does it have a link setup or anything. i kinda figured you wouldnt be able to get that much lift but i wasnt sure. do you have pics of the truck with the bags deflated, and was there bags installed in the front

bagged_02   +1y

nevermind about the link setup question i just noticed it, but what kind did you use

slmmdd97   +1y
I think Craig Elder had something similiar to this setup that is wanted on his lifted escursion.  I think it was a cover truck in truckin i believe but couldnt tell you what year.  

unusualfabrication   +1y

What kind of link system?  Its all custom made by me.

bagged_02   +1y

damn how much liftdo you think his truck would get, and how long are the link bars cause were probbaly gonna have make our own too, when mounting the bags on the axle did you make brackets that go onto the bag brackets themselves.

unusualfabrication   +1y

I can't say how much lift he'll get, it will depend on what bags you use and how tall you make the bag mounts.  The lenght of the bars will vary from vehicle to vehicle so I cannot help you there.  I made all the brackets and links bars on the truck.

standardbyker88   +1y
kelderman air ride. its kits for lift bag setups.