Page 5 of 6
American Cars \  New 2010 Camaro

New 2010 Camaro

American Cars General Discussions
views 3294
replies 56
following 40

kwik   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPeventsxxI am buying one in a couple of years, once they get the kinks out.  My son wants me to buy it so he can drive it when he reaches HS age; this on top of his request for a minitruck, dually and 4x4.  God help me...--------------------------------------------- Your son sounds like the person GM wishes everyone would be! The price of gas has fallen so if something can be done about making car loans easier to get I bet a ton of people would buy the new Camaro (don't really understand what Obama said about Fiat & fuel efficient cars of the future because gas prices aren't high anymore, and the Camaro is very efficient). Friend told me he saw a car carrier with new Camaros out Canada way ,so yeah, it's time for the buying to commence. Let's face it, no one ever fantisized about buying a Honda Civic! I'm happy the Camaro has been made, but sad GM has killed Pontiac.      
post photo
post photo
bagd2kf150   +1y

saw one in katy today. I had to go home and change my shorts. It was orange with paper tags
tuckinnoma   +1y
i love all but the 70's bodys... 1969 Z/28 daytona yellow w/black rallys will allways be my first love!
3yrididit   +1y

YEP ITS HERE GOT ONE IN TODAY!
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Edited: 5/4/2009 6:53:07 PM by Reyna_Bros

Ordered one two weeks ago, 2SS with the RS pkg silver with black leather and black stripes!!!!!!!! I should see it in about 3weeks, will keep you guys posted.... 426HP 420Lb torque baby!!!!!!!!!!! that's stock and it will not stay like that for long.... Here are some pics of the first one that came in, i love black but too much maintenance...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
kwik   +1y

GM seems to be on a firmer footing now. Hey, if sales of the Camaro take off and things go well they might bring back Pontiac one day. I can hope.  
post photo
post photo
slammedcivicsi   +1y
I love that add, because currently the Audi 5000 is still driving with little maintenance, and has a much higher resale than the bonneville.
kwik   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedcivicsiI love that add, because currently the Audi 5000 is still driving with little maintenance, and has a much higher resale than the bonneville.--------------------------------------------- I wonder how many people really value compared a Bonnie & Audi 5000 in 1978, but you have to admire GM for trying. A 3.8 V6 in a Bonnie had a lot of metal to haul! Lol.  Pontiac Power!     
post photo
kwik   +1y

The downsized midsize Pontiac Grand Am with 4 speed and 4 barrel 301 was a better match for the Audi 5000, faster too!  
post photo
22s or go home   +1y

i like da 08`s way betr