Page 1 of 6
American Cars \  New 2010 Camaro

New 2010 Camaro

American Cars General Discussions
views 3280
replies 56
following 40

kwik   +1y

I'm hopeful for the prospects of the new Camaro. With gas prices on the way down and the distinctive styling of the new car (a problem with the 2004 GTO) this could be the start of something good.

Save GM's F body

CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y

yea those are sweet, but man i seen one of those new challangers the other day and those things look sweet!!!

boooghar   +1y
i took this pic at BJ on the opening day of the auction  

post photo
02ramon20s   +1y

I will own one......

kwik   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by CCtuckinlexaniz yea those are sweet, but man i seen one of those new challangers the other day and those things look sweet!!! ---------------------------------------------  The Camaro looks great in red with black accents (Z/28 I have seen). The Challenger perhaps looks even better. A friend was tootling around in a black Challenger with the humble V6 and he said everyone was looking at the car, and wondered how much more attention he would have got with an Orange colored R/T!  I believe GM and Chrysler are doing the right thing with these cars cos they are/will also be available with 4 cyl (Camaro) and V6 (Mustang, Challenger). This will help with gas mileage for some people, so with I4, V6 and V8 there's something for everyone. In the 1990s GM mainly did the LT1 & LS1 5.7s and that limited sales. You need a few "secretary specials" (base 4 & six cylinder) as they used to be known.

idrgbdy   +1y

seen a black challenger on the road today. both cars are badass IMO.

MagicMikey   +1y

what ever happen to the camaro thats in the transformers movie. i seen it at the auto shows but gm has yet to produce a production camaro. its a nice lookin car but........

scotto79   +1y

I'm still tossing around the idea of the Challenger with the wife, I told her I would settle for the V6 just because.  But both of these do have some nice lines, and are a big improvement over some of the past few years. 

Jance Customs   +1y
They are both nice cars but I like the Challengers a lot better. I don't like the fact that they will be making Challengers with V6's. Yeah I understand the fuel issue but having them all with Hemi's makes them more of a "muscle car" than just another nice car on the road. Vipers only have V10's, so why take away the coolness of the Challengers by cheaping the overall car with a V6?    

riddinlow99   +1y

so they can be like ford and sell a ton of them