Page 1 of 1
Audio/Video \  gauge display on in dash monitor

gauge display on in dash monitor

Audio/Video Q & A
views 573
replies 5
following 4

matchead88   +1y
does anyone know if there is such a thing. my buddy was telling me about it, i guess you hook some type of adapter to your gauges and the other end to your in dash monitor and you can display you gauges on the monitor itself. ive personally never heard of something like this, and dont make fun of me if i talking crazy stuff here. if there is such thing, what manufacturer web page, any info.
BankruptRam   +1y
My Pioneer AVIC D1 and D2 both have a gauge display built in. It has speedometer, voltage, direction, and some other ones.
matchead88   +1y
Sweet i think that is what he is looking for! do you know any other brands that make something similar?

post photo
standardbyker88   +1y
wouldnt it be more useful for like air or something that isnt in the cluster?
matchead88   +1y
yes i agree Joe BUT he doesnt have air. or he doesnt have air at this moment maybe in a future. he's building a 68' mustang with a 5.0, he wants to mix old school with some new tech.
lzyboy411   +1y
Actually there is such a thing. Not sure if it's what you want, but HKS made the Camp System. I helped put one of these in a buddy's WRX awhile ago. We used the video output of the Camp module to the Aux in of the in-dash dvd. It was able to display air/fuel mix, EGT, O2 and a bunch of other info. Only downside is the system is pricey and each extra sensor was priced seperate. Well atleast they were at the time, and this was atleast 6 years ago.
Here is an article I found when I googled HKS Camp System
http://www.turbomagazine.com/tech/turp_0809_hks_camp_2_fuel_management/index.html
Page 1 of 1