Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Billet Adapter

Billet Adapter

Isuzu Make Specific
views 296
replies 7
following 7

cavanaugh   +1y
Im looking to put a billet steering wheel on my 92 spacecab, who makes a billet adapter for it? Thanks
eatinpavement   +1y
talk to silverstar customs. im sure if you send them your stock wheel they can make you one. otherwise you can get a grant wheel hub adapter and make a something to adapt to that.

SeveredBody   +1y
i got mine for my hardbody from lecarra, try them
aaskelvis   +1y

I HAD MINE MADE AT A CNC SHOP

sicpupidaho   +1y
Edited: 1/3/2009 10:04:44 PM by sicpupidaho

it takes a lacarra and grant to make it work on the pup if i remeber right.
aaskelvis   +1y

YEAH I GOT A GRANT AND ANOTHER ONE MADE

cavanaugh   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by sicpupidaho Edited: 1/3/2009 10:04:44 PM by sicpupidaho it takes a lacarra and grant to make it work on the pup if i remeber right. --------------------------------------------- No go, Lecarra doesn't make them for it anymore.

Layumon22s   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Floatn---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sicpupidahoEdited: 1/3/2009 10:04:44 PM by sicpupidahoit takes a lacarra and grant to make it work on the pup if i remeber right. --------------------------------------------- No go, Lecarra doesn't make them for it anymore.

--------------------------------------------- does anyone have any other ideas? sorry for thread digging but I wanted to search before I started a whole new topic...  looking to put one on my 86 PUP, may end up just getting a machine shop to make me one
Page 1 of 1