Under Construction \  World's First Jimburban and on 26's

World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18647
replies 169
following 92

Jimburban   +1y
Originally posted by dooredZoo

Something about that triangle window behind the back doors that just make that thing look ugly. Shave that and maybe it won't look so bad, but I don't know.

I thought it looked a little weird at first too, but it has grown on me. I have the power window motors from the back of a caravan so the triangle windows will be power
maz duh   +1y
Looks like its come a LONG way, lol. Pardon the terrible pun, the truck looks good. A very interesting concept indeed, keep up the good work!
scr8pnyota   +1y
looks good cant wait to see it laid out will look even longer bad ass
barely legal welding   +1y
I like the 5 dollar bill.

Richie
barely legal welding   +1y
I like the 5 dollar bill.

Richie
granth   +1y
if nothing else, you have a sick and different cruiser. I too agree the triangle window looks very strange. Maybe a tahoe side glass or 2 door blazer side glass would look better? Where it's all one piece and matches a bit better. I like the idea, and i realize it's far from finished. What setup are you going with?
pmiller   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

if nothing else, you have a sick and different cruiser. I too agree the triangle window looks very strange. Maybe a tahoe side glass or 2 door blazer side glass would look better? Where it's all one piece and matches a bit better. I like the idea, and i realize it's far from finished. What setup are you going with?

The ass end of this truck is from a 2 door blazer. Isn't it?
granth   +1y
Originally posted by pmiller

Originally posted by 72bumpside

The ass end of this truck is from a 2 door blazer. Isn't it?

oh, maybe it is. I guess the long window just doesn't look so long anymore i think getting rid of the triangle mirror completely,for a shaved look or finding a long window and using it would bring this truck together and make it perfect.
VtecCrx   +1y
My vote is for a long side window also. Looks good so far.
smctoy   +1y
this is sic...cant wait to see it done!!