Page 5 of 17
Under Construction \  World's First Jimburban and on 26's

World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18657
replies 169
following 92

kaoss   +1y
Love the idea, just don't like the execution. BDed on smaller wheels FTW!
Jimburban   +1y
Its still going to have the 3 B's
pmiller   +1y
3b's
Jimburban   +1y
Bags, Big Rims, and Body Kit....lol
Severed701   +1y
a guy on here(sean marshall aka Somuchlowerthanu) was building one of these back in the day..i think he still has it...was in MT graffiti a long time ago..called the "s-burban" i dont remember how he did the rear window situtation but it really looked like it was supposed to be that way...id say urs would look sick with one piece rear windows like a real burban...looks good either way tho..good luck on the build
Jimburban   +1y
This truck?

I don't like the top of the back doors
post photo
Severed701   +1y
yup thats the one...yeah to me the way his set up is more how i think a real one would look..i like it like that....but thats just my opinion bro..im sure its gonna look cool no matter how ya end up doing it
jumbo   +1y
holy fucking shit that thing's badass!!
unusualfabrication   +1y
Some people gotta learn that when you post stuff like this on the net your gonna get the good and the BAD! If you don't like it don't post on the net. Personally I would like it more if it were bodied on whatever size wheel you can fit under the stock sheetmetal. I also think it would bring out the smooth long line if it were one piece glass in the rear. But if your not going to do that atleast paint the window areas black so its not so broken up by all the window pieces.
Jimburban   +1y
I know that some people won't like it. I don't care, I'm building it for me, and to drive it. It's the ultimate cruiser. I'm 6'8" and with the front seats all the way back I have 15" between my knees and the front seats when I sit in the back.

I need to get an ext cab cab to weld to the 4 door rear that was cut off. That will be the trailer with doors that still has the 4 link with air. It will be used for hauling coolers, tents, or whatever we need to the car shows. I think I'm going to use 22's for the trailer.

I do have a question for you guys, I'm undecided on the rear. the 2 door rear has the holes for the spare tire mount and the tailgate I picked up has the latch assembly. should I shave that off? or get a rack, have it chromed and mount one of the 26's on it?