Page 1 of 1
Audio/Video \  Solo X

Solo X

Audio/Video Q & A
views 282
replies 4
following 5

ChanceE   +1y
I was wondering if anyone is running the Kicker solo x's and what they thought about them.I was going to get 2 12-2ohm to run on a 3000watt mono 1ohm stable amp.Any thoughts?
automatik23   +1y
theyre over rated and over priced bro...save some money the mtx 9500 beats it as far as volume, efficiancey and sound quality along with the orion hcca. ive been in the industry for a minute now and have worked with these along with jl, fosgate, eclipse, alpine, monolithic, boston acoustics, memphis, jbl, kenwood, clarion, polk, cdt, morel, fokal and some others...
automatik23   +1y
lemme know if u need anything else
granth   +1y
your going to want 3k to each, not 1500..........don't bother with the power rating on them, it's far understated. as for sound quality, that's install dependant afterall they did win a major sound quality competition with a solo x 18.

look into incriminator audio, elemental designs, and whoever makes the brahma....its slipped my mind right now. i'll be running their new flat sub that is supposed to top quite a few "deep subs"
automatik23   +1y
i believe they recently discontinued the brahma...that was a pretty bad woofer tho
Page 1 of 1