threads
Page 1 of 3
Dodge Trucks \  bagging my 04 dodge ram 1500.

bagging my 04 dodge ram 1500.

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 3491
replies 20
following 7

FCKNLOW   +1y
Edited: 11/16/2009 12:43:57 AM by FCKNLOW

Edited: 11/14/2009 12:26:26 AM by FCKNLOWI have a 04 dodge ram 1500. I want to bag it without a lot of cutting. I use this truck for work where I need to use the bed, and I take it on trips so I need it to be reliable. I need to know what the best way to do the bag set up is for the front and back. Also, I need to know what offset/backspacing wheel I can run without narrowing the rear-end. finally any other tips ya'll may have. Thanks

the ol'girl stock
FCKNLOW   +1y
where did you get that fuel cell? can i get one if so how much? your pics are really helping, and knowthe offset is a big help.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
The fuel cell i had Haggard Fab make for me. You can get ahold of them at www.haggardfab.com . Very reasonable price, and great product. I can provide you with the rings for the cell, that he will have to weld on, because i dont think he has those....

Im selling my wheels and tires if your interested in those. They tuck great on a stock axle, no problem. 1600$ with tires.

Taylor
FCKNLOW   +1y
what would you charge me to do mine like yours?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
honestly, these trucks are a fair amount to bag right. With relocating the fuel cell, the 4link, raising the control arms, converting the lower arms, the new tranny x-member... it all adds up, and its a good amount of work to do it right.

I dont feel comfortable pricing what it would be to do work on your truck. Im far from being ready to open my shop, i still have a few years of learning ahead of me, but if i had to put a tag on what it would cost to do my truck over again, without labor, parts alone are in the 3-4k range, and in my opinion good quality labor should match that.

But, like i said if you end up looking for wheels, ill let mine go. Ive been wanting to have an excuse to run a 24.

Taylor
FCKNLOW   +1y
what are the tires like (tread wise)? i would like them but it would probly be high to ship them. i'm just looking for somewhere to do a basic bag set up and then i could do the bed myself and little stuff myself. I just dont have alot of time with work and school.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
the tires have about 95% tred left. I would ship them for 150$

There auctually pretty easy to ship.

Taylor
FCKNLOW   +1y
i have a scooter i'm trying to sell, as soon as i get it sold i'd like to have them. don't need a scooter do ya? hahaha
lowbody   +1y
hey i was wondering if matt bought the wheels or not. of if you still wanted them.  im looking for wheels for my ram as well.
FCKNLOW   +1y

hey you said something about a cross memeber?  what would you charge to build me one? i got everything else i need....... becides my lower balljoints(hint)  hahaha