threads
Page 1 of 2
Motorcycles \  check these lil kids out!!!

check these lil kids out!!!

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1196
replies 11
following 11

CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
Edited: 11/14/2008 5:57:23 PM by CCtuckinlexaniz

both videos are wit lil kids.

this second on u have to copy and paste but its my fav, this kid gets down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsnk1pdnts
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
Nice!
hdoggie24   +1y
it looks like this clip has been fast forwarded to make it look even sweeter. cool but i don't think they are going that fast...
KNDAlow   +1y
those are some cool ass little kids
DougyFrisch   +1y
Originally posted by hdoggie24

it looks like this clip has been fast forwarded to make it look even sweeter. cool but i don't think they are going that fast...

honestly i don't think it has been. if you look at the people around the track, some of them are walkin around and unless they were walking really really slow in the first place, then this video seems to be legit.

but as for the kid that was "stuntin"... that's a lil risky if you ask me, but hey, it ain't by kid and if he didn't fall and bust his head already then more power to him. but as they say, there are only 2 kinds of people that ride bikes. "The guys the have crashed, and the guys that are going to crash"
lost cause   +1y
Crazy lil' Bastards
OldSkool720   +1y
0-30 in six seconds!
those things are quick i wonder where u could get them from?
jumbo   +1y
since we're on bike vids, some of these are haggard.

sleepingsi69   +1y
I think it's really cool, alot of confidence in these lil guys to doit either way!
standardbyker88   +1y
thats pretty sweet. jumbos vid 1:52 is f'ed up. that happened to a guy up the street from where i used to live. he was doing a wheelie about 80. car going the opposite way turned in front of him to a sideroad. bike totaled the car. bike caught on fire a little. the guy went flying into the windshield of a car behind the guy who turned. it was very gory. he didnt make it. i didnt know him but shit son.

and where the bike hits the guy at the wall a bit past that is painful to see, my buddy does track racing. most of the guys that just slid are usually okay, despite getting off the bike a 100-120 in the corners.