74 chevy luv V8 swap and bodydrop

Under Construction General Discussions
views 12613
replies 91
following 35

sadisticiron   +1y
how does the ass end ride?

waynehammer   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by sadisticiron how does the ass end ride?

--------------------------------------------- the back rides smooth. the only problem is the wheels rub the back half when i turn up driveways and shit. but i think i can change that with a different wheel.. other than that no problems. thanks bobby.. you did a killer setup on it.

1low225   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by waynehammer --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by sadisticiron how does the ass end ride?

--------------------------------------------- the back rides smooth. the only problem is the wheels rub the back half when i turn up driveways and shit. but i think i can change that with a different wheel.. other than that no problems. thanks bobby.. you did a killer setup on it. ---------------------------------------------yeah it does ride nice and the setup looks good except for the bent lift bars

farmtrk   +1y

man that is sick cant wait to see it finished

waynehammer   +1y

well i found something that an FBI 4link will work for. i just made these to triangulate my lower control arms. i will put them on next week sometime.. with more pics

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
1low225   +1y
Edited: 3/14/2009 7:00:37 PM by 1low225

looks like shit i could do better with my dick tied behind my back
waynehammer   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1low225Edited: 3/14/2009 7:00:37 PM by 1low225looks like shit i could do better with my dick tied behind my back ---------------------------------------------HAHAHAHAHA.......
post photo
ShakinPlates   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by waynehammer---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1low225Edited: 3/14/2009 7:00:37 PM by 1low225looks like shit i could do better with my dick tied behind my back ---------------------------------------------HAHAHAHAHA....... ---------------------------------------------WISH MINE REACHED THAT FAR!!!!
post photo
waynehammer   +1y
i finaly Z'd my frame 1.5 inches. but i didnt z it in the front, i did things a lil different. i sectioned my core support 1.5 instead. chevy luv's have the frame hang down too far under the body in the front and its kind of ugly, so that why i did it the way i did. not with my front valance on you cant see the frame. i will get some pics up soon, heres one for now. finaly laid out flat.

post photo
waynehammer   +1y

took out 4 inches.

now it fits in my garage better. haha
post photo
post photo
post photo