Under Construction General Discussions
views 12608
replies 91
following 35

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2008 6:43:01 PM by ///RELAXED 720

I've cleaned this thread up......Keep it that way

baggedmitsu   +1y
that thing was mine for a while, bitch wouldnt go over 65, not even down hill lol

Ernie
waynehammer   +1y
Originally posted by baggedMITSU

that thing was mine for a while, bitch wouldnt go over 65, not even down hill lol

Ernie

YEAH I HEAR YA, THE TOYOTA I TRADED FOR IT IS THE SAME WAY..

ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2008 9:19:44 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Awesome LUV by the way love the "classic mini trucks"
///RELAXED 720   +1y
thread cleaned again......I consider my 1st post the ONLY warning. He didn't listen so......... KEEP IT CLEAN

standardbyker88   +1y
thanks 720.

wayne, im sure you noticed how on the master it has a big ass fitting that has a smaller one go into it. they are the same inside, but they use different size lines and fittings. i havent found a 14x1.5 to 10x1.0 flare reducer yet, so im hopin to find a second of the smaller fittings. my yota uses 2 10s. thanks though man. and ive already got about all the parts store gets that isnt a ton of money.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by standardbyker88

thanks 720.

no problem thats what we are here for... I cleaned it up again after my last post. If there are anymore problems just IM me .....

LowBlazin   +1y
anything goin on with the front yet. im getting close to start workin on mine and it looks like i'll probably z the front.
waynehammer   +1y
Originally posted by LowBlazin

anything goin on with the front yet. im getting close to start workin on mine and it looks like i'll probably z the front.

nothin on the front yet. its gonna have to be z'd, the enging xmember hangs down a lil lower than the frame. not much tho. i hope to have the front finished within the next few weeks. its my daily for now, so i dont always have the time to work on it. there another luv build on here and the guy did an awesome job on his, check out the pics
1 LoWfUKn RaM   +1y
Originally posted by waynehammer

i had a guy tell me the backhalf was a shitty setup, and i told him he must have never seen a good setup. he puts 50/50 links on everything and mine is set up shitty? haha

bad ass truck wayne . i always wanted a chevy luv . dont tell me the dude that told you that is the guy with the shop behind apex. cant wait to see it dragging