Page 1 of 2
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  NEED PICS OF S10 (98-03) GRANT FAB ONE OFF FRONT BUMPERS

NEED PICS OF S10 (98-03) GRANT FAB ONE OFF FRONT BUMPERS

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4608
replies 14
following 12

darwindropmazda   +1y
Thinkin about going with grant front bumper on 03 s10 need to see some pics of them first! Any pros and cons of them would be helpful!
AVTekk   +1y
dont think i have any close up pics of it..they def need a bit of work before paint, and you have to build you own mounts on all of them, but theyre pretty nice..

post photo
Draggin2hell   +1y
damn it i want a crew cab for mine!!!
darwindropmazda   +1y
Nice! I wonder if you can fill the hole with billet?
NOTLONUF   +1y
Edited: 11/7/2008 8:27:55 PM by NOTLONUF

Originally posted by darwindropmazda

i wouldn't see why you couldn't. i'm not sure if it's the same dimensions as the real yota bumper so i don't know if you could order a yota lower billet but you could always have someone build a custom billet grille.

also on a side note was this the grant bumper you were talking about or were you talking about the complete smooth bumper like the one for full sizes? like this one?

post photo
Lagz   +1y
Edited: 11/7/2008 8:30:31 PM by Lagz

Originally posted by NOTLONUF

Edited: 11/7/2008 8:27:55 PM by NOTLONUF

Originally posted by darwindropmazda

i wouldn't see why you couldn't. i'm not sure if it's the same dimensions as the real yota bumper so i don't know if you could order a yota lower billet but you could always have someone build a custom billet grille.

also on a side note was this the grant bumper you were talking about or were you talking about the complete smooth bumper like the one for full sizes? like this one?

THIS is the one I'd like to see on a truck.

post photo
still2high   +1y

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn! thats a nice looking truck clean and simple!!
Lagz   +1y
yep. thats getting ordered.
darwindropmazda   +1y
Man, that black s10 looks so sweet!