Page 1 of 2
Audio/Video \  Is this a good sub/amp

Is this a good sub/amp

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1201
replies 13
following 8

CluCool   +1y
I am looking at the Rockford Fosgate P1S410 10" sub woofers. I would like two of them and I want to power them with a Rockford Fosgate P325.2 amp.

Would this amp be enough power to push the two subs? It is going in a truck I am putting them behind my seats in a fiberglass enclosure I am building currently.

I am going for low price with decent quality. Thanks for you opinions.
CluCool   +1y
Any comments here guys/gals? I see 80 views with not even a single "." as a response?
jakebecwar   +1y
Those together should be fine. I don't personally know how those tens sound but I had 2 P112"s that bumped very well. I would like to see that fiberglass box when you're done. I might have do do a fiberglass box in my truck...
CluCool   +1y
Edited: 10/13/2008 5:28:37 AM by CluCool

Thanks Jake, I am still in the process of making the box, I am very busy in life right now though with work, school, and life itself. But it is started I have the shape made just need to put more layers of glass then smooth it out. The smoothing out is what takes forever.

Here are pics of what I got so far.

I start out with my floor as a base to work with.

Then I just start making it into something, I just kind of free form it I have an idea, but not really.

Then this is where it stands as of today.

If you can tell me how to make the picture link work, then I will show you the pictures.

corey0814   +1y
Edited: 10/13/2008 7:33:48 PM by corey0814

tuckinlugs06   +1y
try and resize your pics i dont have a 42 flat screen for my comp
corey0814   +1y
i just reposted what he already had on there

jakebecwar   +1y
lol, yeah those pics are huge! I have to learn to make a fiberglass console... My box is huge! I like to see some more pics when it's done. Keep on keeping on! Life's a garden dig it! Snootch
puddin06   +1y
^^^here you both go

Originally posted by corey0814

Edited: 10/13/2008 5:44:51 AM by corey0814

^^here you go^^

Here are pics of what I got so far.

I start out with my floor as a base to work with.

Then I just start making it into something, I just kind of free form it I have an idea, but not really.

Then this is where it stands as of today.