Page 1 of 1
Audio/Video \  JL subs

JL subs

Audio/Video Q & A
views 883
replies 8
following 9

flcracker   +1y
I have 3 JL 8's that are several years old and I guess the FL sun is just too much for them to handle because the surround on 2 of them have just fallen apart. JL discontinued the 8w3-D4 but said that I could probably find someone to fix them locally. Is this worth it or should I just replace them? I haven't priced the repairs or the replacement, just looking for suggestions. Thanks
artsar   +1y
with the way electronics are going now adays, its probobly easier and cheaper to just replace them. When I got into cars indash tvs were like 1800CDN, now you can get decent ones for 450CDN on sale. I say just replace them with something new, it probobly won't cost all that much.
Center Stage   +1y
if you could find someone to do it very cheap then sure fix em but like stated above the way things are now you'd probably be better off replacing em
ShakinPlates   +1y
I would advise to buy new. Go to Crutchfield.com and take a look at what they offer to help you with prices. They are the only authorized internet retailer.
wickedinsides   +1y
get rid of em... the new rockford subs like the p2 n p3 are loud and very inexpensive, especially compared to jl
shaggy_ky2001   +1y

if JL didnt have the surround for the subs i would just but a new set
BIGJEFF64   +1y

JL audio requires you to send the unit to them so that they can use JL softparts if the unit is outdated and no longer available they will just tell u to move on to the newer version.
baggedblue75   +1y
i am a jl,memphis,pioneer,kicker dealer as well as others let me know what ur looking for so i can get you a price.i can ship them to you
Page 1 of 1