Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  What off set

What off set

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 320
replies 5
following 5

katfish   +1y
I have a friend that is wanting to bag his Dodge dakota and dont want to narrow the rearend unless he just has to.

So what I am wantin to know is what off set would he need for 22's to tuck front and rear?

Thanks katfish
switchhitta   +1y

45+ off set at least.... with 20s ok, but 22s, they will touch as the bedside rolls inward near top...
low mazda   +1y

he's almost gonna have to get the rearend narrowed for even a 20. These trucks have superwide rears.
98dakota20   +1y

He is going to have to narrow the rearend if he wants to go with 20's unless they have no lip on them. i dont think yo can get a 22 with the right off set, narrow the rearend, its not that much, moser will do it, or a local "race shop" will. do it befor you do your rear setup, i wanna narrow mine now, but im going to have to move my bars because there is not enough room.
jayslowlow   +1y

i got 20's with a plus 45 offset. they tuck fine.  but  anything bigger and i will have to narrow my rearend. i z'd the front  and i can't go any bigger unless i get arms or spindles. good luck.
switchhitta   +1y

yup, mine is tuckn 20s with a 45+ offset fine olso... had to cut the inner lip, but still got about 1/2 inch of space between the tire and the bedside...
Page 1 of 1