Page 1 of 5
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  00-06 clip swap on a 88-98

00-06 clip swap on a 88-98

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4566
replies 44
following 25

solowkustomz06   +1y
what does it take so far i have seen 2 different ways fat nick from freaks fabed his original fenders in with the 04-06 and i have seen another one do the whole front clip swap

SubCulture S10   +1y
i like the hoe better in the photos you posted...sweet body mod thats for sure
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
well both of those are here in cali. not sure if there in fresno but if not there close! im sure somebody will come in and give u a lil more insight.
solowkustomz06   +1y
looks like an ss bumper

post photo
solowkustomz06   +1y
yea fat nick he is outa fresno aswell as the dude with the hoe i just talked to him actually he gave me some tips
laid720   +1y
when you use the 04-06 grille and headlights did you use the 04-06 radiator support or modify the 88-98 radiaator support? let us know what the tips were.
solowkustomz06   +1y
Originally posted by laid720

when you use the 04-06 grille and headlights did you use the 04-06 radiator support or modify the 88-98 radiaator support? let us know what the tips were.

yea thats what the dude with the tahoe told me that he used the radiator support but im trying to find out more about it
slammedcivicsi   +1y
that silverado looks bitchin, maybe I should do that to mine before I paint it.
solowkustomz06   +1y
im really thinking about goin with this front clip
1redchvy   +1y
the only thing I dont like about the tahoe is that the body lines on the fender dont match the back.........other than that is looks bitchn.....should weld in the ones off of a newer tahoe........imo