Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Doored Zu's

Doored Zu's

Isuzu Make Specific
views 309
replies 8
following 6

eherna05   +1y
Plannin on bodydroppin to the doors. Need a lil help, pros and cons. Pics would help to. Thanx
NR RailnPup   +1y
re clip it w/ a yota front end to get better lift and less neg camber
domepiece   +1y
You can do the yota front or I used a s-10 front clip. I think doors would be cool but i always thought the zoo's looked tall as hell. i went to the rocker and plan on chopping it this winter.

oh and if you door it you may want to do a combo of a stockfloor and traditional bd to keep the "step" smaller.
jdm customs   +1y
5 3/4 is what you need. i would stock floor it then traditional the rest of the way. not the other way around. its just easier. if you notch into the frame 1/2 way to fit a 7 inch slam up front it will get you enough lift for 18's. you will have to make new uppers like we did on josh's truck. isuzu cabs are really tall. i dont think i've seen one doored yet. DO IT!!! You can go to jdmcustoms.net to see some of the progress on josh's truck. projects then isuzu. l8r
low_isuzu   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2008 10:18:20 PM by low_isuzu

i only needed a 4 inch trad BD t oget on my doors

post photo
jdm customs   +1y
um, we bd josh's 3.5 to flat rocker and the door is still 2.25 off the ground? i dunno man.
NR RailnPup   +1y
^^^^^^ i agree
low_isuzu   +1y
well maybe there is somthing tricky about my pup that i seem to not know about just saying i did a 4 inch bodydrop and i lay doors.
brianbgboy   +1y

i went with a 6" body drop to get to the doors. i had a 92 model doored way back in 1997 than was light blue primered with centerline 17's on it. seems like yesterday!! damn im getting old. later, brian
Page 1 of 1