threads
Page 1 of 2
Audio/Video \  Whats a good component set?

Whats a good component set?

Audio/Video Q & A
views 421
replies 10
following 9

Idragit   +1y
I've been out of stereo for a while now, but I'm lookin for a good component set for my golf cart..I want them to scream and be decently priced..what brand should I go for? theres a few on ebay for around 80..are ony of them good? thanks
rolnlow   +1y
man I got my Focal Component set of Ebay, is badass, it the 165v3 by Focal so loud and clean
Idragit   +1y
I was thinkin of a lil chaper set..like these..MB QUART ESA-216 6.5"..60 bucks ebay..PHOENIX GOLD V65C 6.5"..50 bucks ebay..theres tons more in this price range from diferent companies, like phoenix gold, audiobahn, kicker, infinity..etc..what is everyones favorites?
Idragit   +1y
lil help..
YUH8IN96   +1y
i got jls there pretty loud
rockboy   +1y
MB Quart all the way those bitches scream!!! I have been rocking them for the last 10 years!!
wickedinsides   +1y
polk db series... great price great sound
flcracker   +1y
Infinity from Circuit City. Had them about 4 years now and they still sound good.
supravan   +1y
polk momo is ur best bet for all around sound and clarity i have 2 sets n my honda with a JL 300/4 on them and they will hurt ur ears and they beg for more power
ShakinPlates   +1y
Originally posted by Idragit

I was thinkin of a lil chaper set..like these..MB QUART ESA-216 6.5"..60 bucks ebay..PHOENIX GOLD V65C 6.5"..50 bucks ebay..theres tons more in this price range from diferent companies, like phoenix gold, audiobahn, kicker, infinity..etc..what is everyones favorites?

Both are good contenders. You are on the right path with your choices...