Page 1 of 2
Isuzu \  need isuzu parts?

need isuzu parts?

Isuzu Make Specific
views 749
replies 13
following 9

92zuzuman   +1y
Lemme know i have lots of stuff off my 92 pup including entire drivetrain fenders spindles etc.. in NJ
jdm customs   +1y
where you located? i need the set of gears out of the rearend. moser screwed my buddies axles up and i dont want take his set of gears apart. let me know?
92zuzuman   +1y
In northern nj right by the delaware water gap man if u wanna come and get the gears or just take the whole rear lemme know here or fragman162 on aim
jdm customs   +1y
you are actually twice as far as the junkyard i need to go to get one. all i need is one of the gears that the axles slide into. so i can send it with the axles back to moser for them to fix. lemme know
92zuzuman   +1y
its up to you man if u want the gears theyre urs cheap. whatever i cant get rid of to someone who needs it im gonna scrap. I figured i could help some people out.
NR RailnPup   +1y
what rearend do you have? is a 10 bolt s-10 style or one that has a welded seam from drum 2 drum? i have a brand new ring and pinion gear in the box for the second style axle. i dont know if they both use the same gears but if you want them i will sell then to you for 50$ plus shipping or you can come get them. i also have a 93 pup for sale for 400 if ne one wants it not sure if it runs, but no trans, besides that is compleat
Balzout Sparkin   +1y
Are the spindles stock or dropped? PM me. TIA
poppasmurf   +1y
how 'bout the dash?
OldSkool720   +1y
have u tried your local junkyard? u can always get shit from there
poppasmurf   +1y
yeah i have called every yard within about 100 miles of where i live. no isuzu pups, but there are rodeos. i posted a new topic askin if it was the same dash as a pup, but nobody has responded.