Page 1 of 4
American Cars \  Caprice Wagons!

Caprice Wagons!

American Cars General Discussions
views 1003
replies 37
following 20

noclrnce   +1y
Im trading for a caprice wagon and need a few ideas. Lets see some pics and some input on this!
leydbck   +1y
try the user rides/profiles
KEG Media   +1y
lemme know if you need a rendering done. i did one on my roadmaster wagon not long ago.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
check out "ROBS" wagon fron DOWN TO EARTH, its the baddest thing ive seen man, truly
jsondrops   +1y
the one on the new surface dvd is badass!'
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
I have a Buick Roadmaster Wagon. I have not done anything to the appearance, just put 16,000 miles on it and made it more reliable.
Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
making them reliable is what I've been doing for the past year. DAMN THING!

Rob is my club member LOVE HIS WAGON. Its funny how before we were members of the same club we got ideas off eachother and never meet! I'd see his and say thats IT I want something like that (he had done) and vis versa. He just finished WAY before me.
lwhite   +1y
I bought Roadmonster about a year ago. It was in the 2001 back issues cover. Check it out, Maxed Out did the work and made it a one of a kind. plenty of mods and ideas
lovetigger88   +1y
thanks slappy and jayson it is a fun toy and would love to see some pics of that wagon that you are getting and if you need help on info or what to do or not to do hit me up any time. love to see more wagons out there.
jsondrops   +1y
yes bring out the wagons