threads
Page 1 of 3
Isuzu \  Any Interest in Phantom Billet Grilles for 88-95 Isuzu's???

Any Interest in Phantom Billet Grilles for 88-95 Isuzu's???

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1343
replies 26
following 15

sponge splawn   +1y
Just looking to see what kind of interest is out there in having one of these. It seems that the Isuzu's were forgotten when it come to most aftermarket parts. For those of you who are building one, you know what I am talking about. I am looking into the possibility of having a major player in the billet grille market make one, but they want to know if there is any market in producing a bunch. If so, what would be the maximum $$ figure would you want to spend? How many bars would you like(the modified Trenz(RIP) one on my Rodeo has 17)?
ben thorne   +1y
There are people in Australia chasing these all the time man. As isuzu's are as common as hilux's over here.
sponge splawn   +1y
Do you "bloks"(lol) get your grilles made on your island, or do you get stuff from over-seas?
sponge splawn   +1y
Bump. I guess this is why there are not a lot of companies building them!!
bdydrppup   +1y
fbi and jbm did make em. unsure if the still do. u could get inserts or full phantoms
sicpupidaho   +1y
I already have one but i would like a better one.I want one with more bars. You can still get them for aim /chassis tech or what ever they call themselfs these days.
sponge splawn   +1y
Originally posted by sicpupidaho

I already have one but i would like a better one.I want one with more bars. You can still get them for aim /chassis tech or what ever they call themselfs these days.

Is that where you got the one on your spacecab? How many bars does it have? I am thinking that 18 or 20 bars would be good.
sicpupidaho   +1y
yea that is where i got mine. i will count the bars on it tomorrow when im at the shop.
domepiece   +1y
I was gonna cut down a hardbody one for mine eventually.
speedylowz   +1y
Originally posted by sicpupidaho

yea that is where i got mine. i will count the bars on it tomorrow when im at the shop.

Got one juz like his Had to give alota of info. on what I wanted at time of order but it finally made it on the truck. They are hard to find especially the phantoms. Here's a pic of mine..