Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Isuzu to Toyota Suspension????

Isuzu to Toyota Suspension????

Isuzu Make Specific
views 387
replies 8
following 7

TuKnRaiL   +1y
Which is the best year to use for this swap?? If I am going to get tubular upper and lowers can I only get spindles and hubs?? What about the tie rods?? Do i need to also use toyota tie rods or will the isuzu ones work?? Also will I need to use drop spindles to lay it out on 20's??? Thanks for anyone's help!!!
unusualfabrication   +1y
I think its 89-94 toyota.
unusualfabrication   +1y
I might be building a jig just for Isuzu to toyota balljoint swaps.
TuKnRaiL   +1y
BUMP
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Anyone else??
eatinpavement   +1y
you dont need the toyota spindles. all you need is the hubs and vented rotors. they used the same wheel bearings as the isuzu and you need to use an isuzu rear seal. fits right on isuzu spindle. you will also need to shim the caliper 1/8 of an inch to center the rotor in it. you can use some thick flat washers for this. thats all.
eatinpavement   +1y
p.s.

you dont need drop spindles to lay on 20s.

you can use them, but you will probably need amigo fenders if you do you might not be able to accomplish as much lift.
snugglesfon   +1y
And if you get tubular upper and lowers, you dont need the tie rods.
low mazda   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cruzinlow88And if you get tubular upper and lowers, you dont need the tie rods.---------------------------------------------how do you not need tie rods just because you have tubular arms? the tie rod still has to be used or your not going to turn.
Page 1 of 1