doored blazers

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 2249
replies 13
following 10

jsondrops   +1y
i wanna see some doored first gen blazers!I need some motivation.thanks
my1994s10   +1y
Try www.blazinlow.com or www.s10forum.com cuz there are a lot of blazers on both of those sites
no1lowr   +1y
i love these trucks, i failed to build one a few years ago and let it slide through my fingers, i will get me one sooner or later, i would like to see some as well!
xinsertnamex   +1y
im always on s10forum and blazinlow and i have yet to see a doored blazer 1st or 2nd gen.... Not sayin its never been done but i just never seen one
my1994s10   +1y
Ya I'm not sure if I've seen any doored ones either on these sites but they have more blazers on there than this site. Sorry for the confusion haha

Originally posted by xinsertnamex

im always on s10forum and blazinlow and i have yet to see a doored blazer 1st or 2nd gen.... Not sayin its never been done but i just never seen one

xinsertnamex   +1y
Edited: 1/6/2008 2:45:13 PM by xinsertnamex

not doored.... He has a 1/4 rocker so he dont fuck his doors up when he opens em but im putting my money on this on being the closet

Nvm i just looked at the one link posed the 1stgen is doored
no1lowr   +1y
^^^ quarter inch plate is considered doored, most things that lay true door arent worth a shit, none of the body panels are ever lined up and the bottom of the doors are usually fucked. MOST trucks, MOST i say.
Buckysheezy   +1y
i was thinking of just bagging the front of my blazer... is that just a waste of time? it is pretty low as it is... i want to bag it so i can lift up for speed bumps