General triangulated 4 link numbers

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 2201
replies 18
following 14

BioMax   +1y
Exactly
crewcabondubs   +1y
i am about to build a 4 link for my crewcab and was also wondering about the trianglation of the top bars. im glad i read this before posting another thread/building my setup!

im glad ssm added this forum!

granth   +1y
Max has always taken time out to answer my stupid, or useful questions. I have plenty more, but don't want to over flow this section haha
BioMax   +1y
As long as you guys keep askin' I'll keep answerin'

Start a thread with pics of the work you are doing and the "informed" choices you have made. I want to see some progress...
unfadeble   +1y
Ive got a triangulated 4 link. My problem is that there is to much play in the bushings on the upper bars on the axle side. What can I do to fix this?
post photo
granth   +1y
Originally posted by BioMax

As long as you guys keep askin' I'll keep answerin'

Start a thread with pics of the work you are doing and the "informed" choices you have made. I want to see some progress...

in the process of pricing things out, with a couple people. i would love to see progress too haha.
BioMax   +1y
Call Jack at HMEngineering.com and tell him what size your bushings are, he can sell you delrin bushings to replace your eurethane with. Keep in mind that delrin has very little give so it will limit your "side hitting" ability. If you do hit sides with it you will at some point have to beef up what ever is the next thing to flex. You might need to convert over to heims if have your heart set on sides. It looks like you could just tun the upper bar around and thread a heim into the bar and run it that way. Many options...
unfadeble   +1y
Sick thanks for the help.
MagicMikey   +1y
Originally posted by unfadeble

Ive got a triangulated 4 link. My problem is that there is to much play in the bushings on the upper bars on the axle side. What can I do to fix this?

are the bottom bars angled in? if so that could be the problem. one set of bars should be straight. usualy the bottom set.
post photo