Page 3 of 3
Ask A Pro \  Poppin the Cherry

Poppin the Cherry

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 753
replies 29
following 15

BioMax   +1y
Well, I'm not sure what exactly it is you want to know. Most of it is pretty borring. I never went to school for any of this, I've always just "got it" it all makes sense to me for some reason. I'm personally into early customs, mountain bikes (yes I build my own bikes) and off-road. I started Bio Kustumz in mid 1997 with a partner that lasted for about 5 years before he went his own way. At that point Bio was nothing to be proud of, it was mine, but that was it. I decided that if I was going to build shit I was was gonna build so that I could be proud of it. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new. I don't think for one second that I have it all figured out, I know too many fabricators that make look foolish and I like that. It keeps me in check...

maddawg   +1y
Originally posted by BioMax

How about the Forbidden Fantasy Show?

God...

i'll try, i won't know till the time comes.if i do i'll be callin' you to crash at your pad (he he)hey, i see you find the truth (god)to be funny.
BioMax   +1y
Just let me know...
baggedmitsu   +1y
max dont forget to add that i made "you" famous!
maddawg   +1y
i will,thanks MAX.
i think he made your truck famous EARNIE which in turn made y......ah... maybe i'd better leave that alone or i'll never get in M.T...
BioMax   +1y
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... My greatest accomplishment was taking a lowly mexican and making him cool. I know Ernie is tring to quit, but he's still mexican.
maddawg   +1y
LOL!!!
hey max , if you ever saw my rear tires on my truck (345/25/20)you'd know what nationality i am.....yes,mexiacan to the max ...and then some.
i can't quit so i might as well "roll" with it.

fatboysS1O   +1y
its about damn time Max got his own forum! i said he should have had one about a year or so ago! congrats Max, your my hero!
bdroppeddak   +1y
man i wish i could think of more chuck norris-related facts to turn into max fish-related facts......
BioMax   +1y
Not that you need to make any more Chuck Norris comments about me (I do think they are f'n hilarious) but try chucknorrisfacts.com