MIOTCH616   +1y
gotcha!

hmmm.... great! now another hobbie to get into! lol
02ramon20s   +1y
HERES MINE
patriotpop   +1y
Originally posted by 02ramon20s

HERES MINE

What year is that one in the back round?
MIOTCH616   +1y
i used to have a ranger splash model..... i think it was when i was in my lifted truck stage. put it on one of the monster truck chassis
MIOTCH616   +1y
oh by the way..... i remember reading somewhere on here someone was lookin for a nissan hardbody. i jus looked on ebay and right now theres a hardbody dualy xtended cab and an xtended cab monster truck hardbody
low4lif   +1y
How are yall doing the b/d on these things?i know some have like the whole floor as one..i know how to shave then and paint but just not the b/d..i know in the model builed off there were some building full frames.How do u build a frame and get the body to stay on it?What about the motors?where do u find them out?i want to start to try and build one.thanks for the help.
MIOTCH616   +1y
to build a frame you jus buy tubing from the hoby shop and bend it up. or u can jus cut down the frame that comes in the kit to make the body sit lower. doesnt have to be exact. at least thats what i do
jakebecwar   +1y
Heres another dumb question... What do you cut the plastic with? Just a razor blade? Anyone have any tech VIDEOS? Like how to's on some of this?
customforlife   +1y
heres mine it was a single cab. and cut it up and made it a dually

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo