toyota mini truck models

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 6296
replies 53
following 34

livnthelowlife   +1y
shit the last one fucked up heres thos pics again.....got them from hobby lobby
standardbyker88   +1y
i was just lookin at those on ebay. so 1-4 are the same just different grill/bumper and wheels? same for the rest of it?
livnthelowlife   +1y
yea go with one if you can,,,,i cant find it anywhere .igot 2 ,,,,gay rims
standardbyker88   +1y
haha...my buddy tried sellin me 17" enkies like those. all id need now is some mr2 seats and a hardbody grille. anybody got a hardbody model with the 3 hole grille they dont need the grille?
PerfectPoise   +1y
you can get all those toyota's and more at www.towerhobbies.com and type 1/24 in the search and scroll down. They have cars, trucks, army stuff and all kinds of goodies. I think the yotas are 20 buck plus shipping comes to like 29 bucks.
livnthelowlife   +1y
anyone know of any toyota p\u slot cars?.......1\32 scale
bigg gess   +1y
www.hobbylinc.com they have some sales on these models right now...L8TR
MIOTCH616   +1y
Originally posted by bagged97sonoma

ive got 2 of those yotas from hobby lobby 1 of them is on here on my profile check it out its prob 1 the lowest models on here it lays doors an the 1 i just got done with is rockered w/ a 4 runner bumper an now im workin on a 4 door 4 runner doored an a 81 gmc truk thas doored also check out the doored yota an tell me wha yall think

ide like to see the runner.... p.s. this may be a dumb question but back in the day i used to mess around with models but.... how do you shave them?
patriotpop   +1y
They have body putty for models now!!