Page 1 of 6
Toy Model Cars \  toyota mini truck models

toyota mini truck models

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 6260
replies 53
following 34

shagee2001   +1y
I found the sought after toyota mini truck models at Hobby Lobby. Check and see if there is one in your area. They had the minis priced @ $20. Later!
TOLOJO   +1y
i got 2 of them already
whtbread   +1y
I'm assuming you are referencing the Aoshima kits. These are usually nice kits but a number of mine have had warped bodies. Ive never heard of them at that low of a price. Thats really good! You could totally build your own truck TOLOJO!
Dropmaster   +1y
Here is mine!

>

>
post photo
post photo
minitrucker6669   +1y
ive got the same yota modle bought it today from hobby lobby 27.99 gonnna completely shave it good models but mine sits lower than yours
SinistarCustoms   +1y
I just bought that yota model from hobby lobby for 27.99 or something like that.I need something to keep me busy during the day because I cant work right now. I got into a really bad wreck on my quad about a month ago and spent about 4 days in the ICU. Last Dr I seen told me If he decides He doesnt have to do Surgery Im out Of work for at least 6 more weeks. So Ive decided to build some models to keep Myself busy
1028THS   +1y
Does Hobby Lobby have a website?
I would really like to get one of these.

Thanks.
bodydropped   +1y
i have a case of the x cab duallys they made that were snap fast i came across some resin 4drs and some x cab dime that you can bu for like 30 bucks
SONOMAONBAGSLAYNDUBS   +1y
ive got 2 of those yotas from hobby lobby 1 of them is on here on my profile check it out its prob 1 the lowest models on here it lays doors an the 1 i just got done with is rockered w/ a 4 runner bumper an now im workin on a 4 door 4 runner doored an a 81 gmc truk thas doored also check out the doored yota an tell me wha yall think