threads
Page 3 of 3
Mini Truckin General \  Finally driving....

Finally driving....

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1620
replies 29
following 25

bodydropped85   +1y
finishing touches eh, how boutsome dam mufflers that thing was loud as fuck when u left my house the other nite lol.
granth   +1y
i have quite a collection of pics of your truck if you want them. just pm me.
fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by thacru78

Originally posted by ShorelineF150

I like it. clean and simple, best kind of trucks IMO

Now go show B rad ranger cuz im sick of hearing about his ranger and 22's

Amen!!!!!

ill 3rd that!
foulmouth79   +1y
i saw your truck at spring fling...looks good rolling on it's own...nice work
Uncle Fester   +1y
It is the little details that make or break a truck. That is where I am myself right now. Good luck and hope you get it done soon.
22below   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2007 11:47:26 PM by B rad rangeron22z

1.I am jealous...you get to drive your truck, and damn it looks good!...SOBCongrats, I know it must be a good feeling, driving a badass truck like you have...2.Finally, some more haters on my truck...I wasnt feeling the hate because noone types it on my page anymore, *shrug*...But, if the dude with the blue and black F150 wants to start a beef, thats fine...I have only praised how his truck is coming along, and now he starts this!? *shrug*My truck may be coming along slower than some, but fuck the assholes who are tired of "hearing" about it, progress is progress, and sorry that I update my page...guess I need to take the pics off again...motherfuckers *shrug*
soccorjimmy   +1y
Your ranger is sic. love the color. JIMMY
greenranger 23   +1y
your truck is sick just pulled mine out of the garage after my first bag job the feeling is great
dropdead   +1y
I remember back in 2000 people said 20's couldnt be done on a ranger... Looks good man