Page 4 of 7
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  DROP FORKS FOR HONDA/ACURA

DROP FORKS FOR HONDA/ACURA

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 6436
replies 63
following 42

choppedcivic98   +1y
I want em i need em before i go hack my cast one and fuck up my car!!!!
k24 rd6   +1y
Edited: 1/24/2007 10:58:36 PM by k24 rd6

post photo
HarryBalls   +1y
they are only worth a damn for static drops. People on adjustable just dont get this shit i guess. And i havent measursed but 1.75" sounds awfully close to contact with the cv axle.
DrGnRiCe94   +1y
^^^^^You know, "HarryBalls" is right! I just went out and looked at all that shit up front and they would WHOMP the shit out of the CV axle if they where any shorter!
AIR EQPT   +1y
Its all good if your not wanting no worries I have friends who have ran them on air and actually have no problems. Take a look at DEFL8ED its my buddies 96 Honda Accord on air and has Drop forks on it and there at 1.50 I think 1.75 its a little to much if you ask me.
LaidNeon   +1y
i've got a friend with a bagged teg & another with a soon to be bagged teg that would be interested
Sickcivic   +1y
2000 honda civic on air

somewhat interested but leaning more twards cuttin the shit out of it
pounded95   +1y
ok all you people who keep saying it will hit the cv axle think of it his way it isnt matrix and it isnt aim it is suspension techniques a good company dont you think they thought off all that when they designed them and if these are pron to breaking why doesnt the factory ones break I have had a couple of friends that had these back in the day they worked nice they just didnt sell like drop spindles because most honda owners try to build ricers with the gay cheap body kits and all that if suspension techniques wants to sell these again they should just say they are jdm and then every one will have them
phillip   +1y
I cut a set of forks for a buddy of mines civic 1.5 and they hit the axle it is bagged but i gave them to another guy who put them on a bagged acura and they worked perfect i dont know how different the cars are thought they were close to the same wouldnt recomend cuttting cast forks and welding them back though
phillip   +1y
cut last post a little short shaun makes a good point i am very sure those guys know a whole lot more than most folks since thats what the do my self included