views 6439
replies 63
following 42

jrock74   +1y
i may be interested.lookin to make the front sit down lower.98 accord

post photo
post photo
AIR EQPT   +1y
Just so you know I am trying to see about getting pics posted up today. I have never heard of a proboblem with the CV axle hitting on the fork so I honestly couldnt tell you.
IMLOWER   +1y
i may be intrersted for a 2000 civici would like to see them installed so i can see the clearance around the cv shaft
loudciv   +1y
keep in mind your axles may rub the "frame" after forks. you may need to clearance that area.
k24 rd6   +1y
if plan on being really low, you still will have a-arm problems. They also are not going to work a drop spindle/knuckle.
shawnswhip   +1y
heres a link....

http://www.ef-honda.com/ben/EFMoreTravel.php

method 3. talks about Suspension Techniques EF/DA drop forks...but says the parts were discontinued cause they kept breaking...are these the same forks you are talking about?

they got pictures of the forks on here if they are the same ones!?!? and how they work.

AIR EQPT   +1y
Yes they in a scence would be made by the same company and yes they did have a few problems with them breaking back in the day but keep in mind they are willing to continue remaking them again for a reason and that would probobly be due to the fact that technology progresses and things get better I cant think of a company who would remake Drop forks if they new that they would break due the fact that, that could potentially set them up to be sued. My buddy has had his on his Integra for 5 years now and he is a auto crosser and drives his car daily and races with them on and has never had a problem with them. Im no race by all means but if he can do it Im sure I can drive straight and turn corners at lower speeds and have no problems. Adam is correct and because we did do a little trimming on my one friends and also Adam how did you like your drop forks before doing all of your mods on your car my bestfriend DEFL8ED (MATT) has your old forks on his Accord im sure you know who I am talking about. Maybe you would be willing to give some advice on this subject for those of us who may not be going as crazy as you.
Thanks
shawnswhip   +1y
i wasnt tying to cut them down, or diss em..i just tried to find some shit out about em, and thats all i could really find... id like to know more about em if at all possible...any idea of how much they might be if they do come back around? and would they work good with a 20" rim? theres really not much about em on the "net" that i could find. so anyone thats familiar with em....can you fill us in? thanks.
customchevy   +1y
let me know 93 hatchy on cans
1stime   +1y
1998 honda prelude diff. would like a pair