Page 1 of 7
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  DROP FORKS FOR HONDA/ACURA

DROP FORKS FOR HONDA/ACURA

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 6411
replies 63
following 42

AIR EQPT   +1y
After speaking with Suspension Techniques about Drop Forks and putting them back into production I have some what of good news. They would be willing to continue making drop forks again if we can find enough people who would want them. If you dont know what Drop Forks are they are the actual front fork that hold either you struts or your airride Bung at the bottom of your canister. These forks automatically allow you go down an instant 1 1/2 inches with out doing really anything to your car. For you guys on coilovers these are awsome it allows you get a little lower and then if you would like you can actually raise your coilovers to get a better ride out of your car and still sit as low as you do know. For guys on air ride this is sick because it will get you alot lower to the ground. So if you think you would like to own a set of Drop Forks and would be interested in buying them if they do come back into production if you could please leave your name and what vehichle you own. Please tell your friends about this forum as soon as we have a bunch of people I can sent it to Suspension Techniques and have a chat about getting these back into production.Thankyou.
AIR EQPT   +1y
Russ (AIR EQPT)
1990 Acura Integra
jdauer02   +1y
any pics of them Russ, I have an accord..I may be interested.
AIR EQPT   +1y
NO i dont have any picture of them at this time but I can take them off of my buddies car and get a picture of them for you just give me a couple of days and Ill get them no prob.
AIR EQPT   +1y
Are you kidding me no one is really that interested in getting drop forks on there car to sit lower wow.
tukn18saccord   +1y
why pay for something it take 2 mins to cut. i cut some off the top of mine and im happy with them.
pounded95   +1y
the problem is most honda owners dont know anything about suspension if they did they would still be make these and selling them I would like a set for my 98 civic hatch I looked for these when I first got my integra and most honda shops never even heard off these
aerodeck   +1y
sounds intereting.. 95 accord wagon...
aerodeck   +1y
interesting
choppedcivic98   +1y
I need them, How much, 98 civic coupe, AGAIN how much $$$$$$$$$$$