Page 1 of 13
Air Ride Suspensions \  BioMax's 4-link Article

BioMax's 4-link Article

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 6668
replies 122
following 60

TwistedMinis   +1y
Why so much talk about rear suspension? It seems these days no self-respecting minitruck is show worthy without an attention commanding
Thebutchershop   +1y
wow
TwistedMinis   +1y
I wanna be Max when I grow up.
BioMax   +1y
You want to be a broke dick that drives a '96 Pontiac Sunfire when you grow up? I do have a really cool shop cat tho, she drools when you pet her a lot.
scotto79   +1y
That will make some good bathroom studying once I print it all out.
bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by BioMax

You want to be a broke dick that drives a '96 Pontiac Sunfire when you grow up?

i dream of driving a 96 sunfire, im rolling a 94 hardbody that looks like it was painted in 1988, and makes more noise than a car driving down the road with no tires and a loose alternator.....
jsondrops   +1y
lol! you had me at "why so much talk" but the you really friggin lost me
NRChopShop   +1y
Edited: 1/5/2007 8:03:49 PM by NRChopShop

Originally posted by BioMax

You want to be a broke dick that drives a '96 Pontiac Sunfire when you grow up? I do have a really cool shop cat tho, she drools when you pet her a lot.

but you get to push steve around
gryte_racing   +1y
so what is this rear suspension idea that does not allow the diff to move forward or backwards? ohh and max, if the transmission is at -3 degrees does that mean the pinion should be at -6 or 0 or +3? i have heard people say the tranny and pinnion should be opposite of each other for the ujoint speeds to cancel each other out? can you shed some light on that idea?
bagged2200   +1y
IM KINDA LOST ON THIS INSTANT CENTER STUFF SO IF YOU SET A TRIANGULATED 4 LINK DO YOU NEED TO WORRIE ABOUT THE INSTANT CENT IM BUILDING A BACK HALF FOR MY TRUCK AND WAS SETTING UP A A NEW 4 LINK TRI. SYSTEM IN THE REAR AND THIS HAS JUST THROWED ME FOR A LOOP LOL MAKING MY BRAIN HURT IM GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT