Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  gota big dilema

gota big dilema

General Discussion
views 4280
replies 23
following 10

sick82   +1y
well i have the money to buy semis! the only thing is id like some opinons and personal experiences with both 24's and 22's. im not going to bag it anytime soon. im just putting a 6/8 drop if 22's or a 3/5 with 24's. now its an 07 gmc classic crew cab d-max black. now im not going to be able to order all 6. im just going to be getting 4 and getting a 16 inch tire for the inside rears. i know with the 24's they will stick out of the bedsides by about 2 inchs. witch doesnt bother me, i will have my axel shortened but that will be in a year or so when i get ready to bag it. so any opinons, experiences or other things youd like to add would be great. oh yea, im not going to be doing much towing at all. maybe a car trailer and a ditcher from time to time. thats all.

josh
dragnasty   +1y
just depends on the size of your wallet really
sick82   +1y
i have enough for either 4. i have 5 grand waiting to be spent on wheels. im just wondering what everyone would suggest. i have the money becuse i sold my s10 finally.

josh
low95xlt   +1y
congrats and dowhat makes u happy not what everyone else says
dragnasty   +1y
Yeah, what low said. If you want 24"s, get em, If you want 22's get em.

24" - You can say you have all daya
22" - You can get the TowNastycombo and you wont have to narrow the rear
low95xlt   +1y
if u do 22's the money u save over 24's u could get all your bag parts and bag it faster
dragnasty   +1y
Or get all 6 22"s vs 4 24"s
pig rig   +1y
or save another 3500 and buy a set of 22's and a set of 24's

its just money you'll have more next week
dragnasty   +1y
^^^^^BALLER
pig rig   +1y
yea but I'm going to have to wait and sell a bunch of junk so I can aford the tires