Page 2 of 2
Ford Trucks \  Laying Out an F250 With I Beams

Laying Out an F250 With I Beams

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1446
replies 18
following 16

supercrewsotab   +1y
Dream beams and some notching , or just swap over to chevy control arms and fab the frame .
artsar   +1y
I have no helpful comment... but that truck is sick. I have never seen one before.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Need to look into this a bit more would love to lay out my tow pig.
thacru78   +1y
Save yourself the headache and disappointment of a inferior setup and just front Clip it with Control arms. You won't regret it.
dmkustoms   +1y
Ill throw in another vote for front clipping it. I have seen a few Effies layed out on Ibeams, and bunches of rangers too, but with any amount of wheel`and tire they are really cambered when they are low. If you front clip it and build a frame from the firewall back (theres room for 5 inch tube with a small amount of floor modding if you lay rocker, lots more if you keep the running boards), you should be golden!
slammedxonair   +1y
this thread is 4 years old lol
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
haha.
dmkustoms   +1y
--------------------------------------------

slammed x on air said:

this thread is 4 years old lol

--------------------------------------------

Damn! Hahaha well I hope it helped anyways? :???:
RMrider17   +1y
Helped me, trying to help a buddy figure out what to do with his 92 F150, so you guys say swap to like a chevy c10/15 front setup from the firewall forward? I guess just make custom motor mounts, gonna have to do it anyway, hes putting a 460 Big Block in it... Please continue the 4 year old help haha
-Adam