threads
Page 19 of 20
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 25201
replies 194
following 124

bodiedhonda   +1y
Edited: 9/9/2012 2:35:01 PM by bodiedhonda

corky 1985   +1y
yea i just got a 97 hatch i plan on laying flat to the plastic rockers will be at camp n drag this year with it
Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
Hi guys this is my personal car. A 98 acura integra 4 door gsr... It will lay full rocker hard on 20s and 19s its hard to find time for it but i finally got a spot for it so im startin to build on it again. Im keeping it full irs. So far ive built new trailing arms, uppers and lowers the front im building uppers lowers and spindles all one off. It will be 2 pumped with a full sheetmetal trunk and 36v setup hope you guys like it.

post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y
holly shit this is badass!!! id love to do this to my accord but its my daily so i cant but id love to see a full build on this
Xtrmprodigy   +1y
My 90 Honda accord
BAGLESS   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Trulls Rod Shop said:

Hi guys this is my personal car. A 98 acura integra 4 door gsr... It will lay full rocker hard on 20s and 19s its hard to find time for it but i finally got a spot for it so im startin to build on it again. Im keeping it full irs. So far ive built new trailing arms, uppers and lowers the front im building uppers lowers and spindles all one off. It will be 2 pumped with a full sheetmetal trunk and 36v setup hope you guys like it.

--------------------------------------------

^^^Sick!!! Can't wait to see it completed!!!
post photo
corky 1985   +1y
that integra is sick awsome fab work