threads
Page 17 of 20
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 25256
replies 194
following 124

THE_CRUCK   +1y

That Altima is gay, why cause I said so. Someone said they would take for for a ride in it but noooooo....  lol The big bald dude in the first pic looks familiar.
xxpapabearxx   +1y

Yeah I don't remember that bald gay guy standing by the Altimate... Was prolly checking me out the whole time...
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Lol, you would think that huh? I was just awaiting the opportunity for you to walk away so I could molest your car.
h8rstyle   +1y
sick altima... love the way it lays!
dragginbonez   +1y
Edited: 7/20/2011 8:29:26 AM by dragginbonez

--------------------------------------------

FievalFON said:

" target="_blank">

--------------------------------------------

what are the horizontal bags for?

anyways, this is mine.Its a 1972 Ford TC, europe and south america only, Ford never sold it in the States.I bagged it about 2 years ago but wasnt happy w/ the result, so in april i cut the floor from the rear bench to the whole trunk and step notched the sucker.I re-did the whole trunk floor too and a mustng tank is goin in.As of today the front crossmember is a couple centimeters from the ground while the rear lays, althou the lowest point is the subframe/lower track bars pivot, so the rockers dont touch tarmac.I dont think i will do a body drop as it would be a massive amount of work for less than half of an inch. Plus, if i decide to use 14s on low profile tires, like a 50 series, and porta-walls it would lay. but until i roll on 155/80/13 i'll be fine w/ it as it is.

What i really wanna do now is grind all the welds on the body, slap some mud, and sand the hell outta it. I want it to be niiiiice and straight, im sick of seeing it in this sad shape. After paint it will be interior and detailing.

I kno for sure its the only one done this way in europe, theres one on shockwaves, but obviously its far from laying, a couple on hydros, but same as above, and all of them are stock looking, so i can easily say i have the only german TC that is step notched and w/ custom bodywork (peaked fenders, flared arches, shaved handles-trim-badges,custom tailights-headlights.....) it makes me proud :) ahah.South america might prove me wrong, and i would like to see anotherone for sure.heres sum pics, hope you dig it, although i realize it looks like shit as it is.

These are not the wheels/tires that im goin to roll. modded stock front crossmember, boxed and plated in the weak spots.A arms are fully boxxed. mocked up a grille yesterday, still needs to be welded togheter and mounted. b4 the notch...not even low enuff. LOL this are the wheels/tires that im gonna use. Huge lock up. Its a small-ish car, so even if layed and on bags the lift it gets is monstrous like if it was lifted, and at low psi too.This is 40 psi in the rear sleeves and little more than 60 on the front bags.

post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y
the bags look to be for a air over hydro setup
Killakilla   +1y
I bagged my honda originally on airstruts then bd a truck now im dying to cut up the civic. I am thinking about 2 different rear options a canti system some what like the pink hatch or should i find a staright axle and do a backhalf off a uni body? I dont mind cutting up the car at all i love it i just want to lay past my kit...
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Heres mine. Its a bagged 95 T'Bird that lays frame front and back, just looks like it lays uneven in this picture because of the snow.The shiny circle is the shaved gas door, which gets overlooked as a billet gas door.
post photo
dragginbonez   +1y
My previous pictures were pretty shitty...in many ways.heres a little update. cars now in primer but stil needs a lot of sandin/blocking b4 paint.still a long way to go but im happy to drag it around in the meantime. its my daily btw

post photo
post photo
baggedsilverado   +1y
This is my 07 Mazda 3
post photo