threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Aug 06 street truck Vinrod truck wheels?

Aug 06 street truck Vinrod truck wheels?

General Discussion
views 1963
replies 9
following 5

jp87crewcabdually   +1y
There is a burgundy OBS dually in the mag that has 19.5" alcoa's that must have been machined to 19's and they might have CNC'd the wheel for a different look too because I have never seen that design. Sweet though! Does anyone have more info on these wheels or what was actually done to them or who did it? Can you get Alcoa 19.5's in a direct bolt on lug pattern for the OBS and SBS and then shave them to 19"?
liljlowrider   +1y
no alcoa isnt going to offer a direct bolt 19 that will fit your truck. mine are for sell or if you want a one off set of 19,s talk to brent at . and he has smoothies that you can work with..
dragnasty   +1y
yep, Brent is the only one making a direct fit 19"-22.5"
burntup   +1y
he could have had the holes filled and redrilled. but they are alcoa's
dragginbody   +1y
those wheels use to be on my truck when bill had it... i can find out if he had them drilled or what he did.

thread post photo
<-------------------
jp87crewcabdually   +1y
those wheels use to be on my truck when bill had it... i can find out if he had them drilled or what he did.
[quote]
Do it brother! I gots to know who and what they did! Those are the best looking 19's I have seen! What wheels are on the blue truck in your avatar? those are sweet to! any more pics of that truck?
liljlowrider   +1y
dima here is houston what going to make me a set of 19.5 alcoa's for my truck. the lug holes have to welded in and then redrilled and as far as the design you can have any aluminum wheels cut to look like you want it, but by the time you spent all the money to have all that done it was cheaper to buy some wheels from brentzwheels
dragginbody   +1y
the wheels on my truck are shaved down 19.5s....... what liljlowrider is sayin is true that the wheels have to be plugged then re drilled cause i have one wheel that i replaced and can see where they plugged it.. if you can get some direct bolt 19s from brentz wheels for the same price as doing all the work on some 19.5s then i would do that... just makes things a whole lot easier.
T   +1y
Does anyone have pics of vinrods 98 dually
Page 1 of 1