Mazda Trucks \  how many people running drop spindles w/ b/d

how many people running drop spindles w/ b/d

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 1999
replies 35
following 14

roknmotor   +1y
Edited: 7/30/2006 3:14:48 PM by roknmotor

just curious to see how many people are running drop spindles w/ a body drop and air ride. i am trying to do this, but i am not getting much lift, as you can see my upper arm is binding w/ my spindle and i cant get more lift.. anyone know a fix i DONT want to run factory spindles cause my tire sits like 6" or so inside my fender laid out and has so much camber it doesnt look that good.....
Dragthatchit   +1y
Hey man, seriously, PM Russ D either on here or on the Ks minis site!!! He knows all that b/s about mazdas
bdroppeddak   +1y
i dont see anything.

but unless the balljoint is binding, you can trim the control arm where it is binding on the spindle....
down2earthdawg   +1y
^you hit he nail on the head ryan Russ D is considered the Mazda GURU. now back on topic, are you running stock upper and lower arms and what size wheels are you running Im running 17 with kustom werks arms with the drop spindles and yes if I was to body drop it I would be right at the top of the tire but to remidy that problem move your bag inward or get some slam bags I hear they get way more lift then firestone. hope this help bro.
down2earthdawg   +1y
strike what ever I said, the Forum Jesus has spoken Jp playin cris
bdroppeddak   +1y
a picture would help too, im assuming you have a flipped upper balljoint, and its hitting the spindle in the front on that lip.
roknmotor   +1y
yes everything on the front is stock except for the drop spindles, i am running 17s w/ 40 series tires i tried to post pics but it did not work for some reason, i do have pics on mazdabscene under suspension the thread is "not getting much lift" i think let me know what you guys think and i did im russ
FreelandKustomz   +1y
HOLY JESUS, there is your problem, flipped ball joints.........and drop spindles, no wonder you got problems, you need to hack off your air bag bracket, flip those ball joints back they way they were, and do that shit again man. ill put money on it!