Motorcycles \  2-wheeled art

2-wheeled art

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 512
replies 2
following 3

Big Rik   +1y
Edited: 7/25/2006 6:18:11 PM by Big Rik

I hit a show today down the road from me in Rogersville, TN. Local bike builder, and Discovery Channel Biker Build Off contestant Mike Brown, from AMEN Choppers was on site. Here are some shots of his rolling works of art.

This is the "Hubless Monster"
Full blown, driveable, hubless (front and rear) wheeled bike, rolling a 14" rear rim and a 360 tire. Tons of details, im not even gonna try to tell it all.

This is YHWH (yah-way)
This bike was ahead of its time when it was built about 5 years ago. Spinning rims front and rear, as well as lots of small details.

Here is one shot of his display, i thought id share.

And the rat rod he built as well!

I can say this, i watched Biker Build off when he went up against Billy Lane. I too thought he was a jesus freak, and way cocky. But yesterday, after talking with him, my opinion has changed. Hes a decent guy, out doing something he loves. Hes not doing this for the notorioty, nor the money. He just truely loves what he does. He has already made plans to visit the school my mother teaches at to talk to the kids about doing something with their lives, other than going down the wrong path. Im sure other people who have met him would back me up in my statements. It just seemed to me that either the TV played him off as something he wasnt, or he has changed since then. All in all, he was a really nice guy to talk to, who has no problem speaking to anyone about what he does. Im not a motorcycle guy, but he told me how things worked on the Hubless bike, and when i didnt know what he was talking about, he showed me. Something some of the other guys in the industry probably wouldnt take the time to do. Hope you all enjoy the images.
idragsdaily   +1y
dats phat as hell
Page 1 of 1