Page 4 of 12
Isuzu \  picks of ur ISUZU

picks of ur ISUZU

Isuzu Make Specific
views 14404
replies 110
following 79

bobby7m   +1y

Thanks for posting pics Joenar!!  You the man.
aaskelvis   +1y
I HAVE ONE BEING RE-DONE RIGHT NOW....... DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS, OH WELL... ITS IN MY PROFILE
snydecat   +1y
miles your rodeo is so sick... now tall is it now?
modemagic1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoHeres whats left of my US Rodeo.  ---------------------------------------------His license plate says it best... 'Ridculs'
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
Thanks guys! Glad you like my licence plate I thought it was fitting.

With the roof closed it's 40" to the high point in the center of the roof.
modemagic1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoThanks guys! Glad you like my licence plate I thought it was fitting.

With the roof closed it's 40" to the high point in the center of the roof.--------------------------------------------- That thing is pretty badass!  Are those headlights from a 300c or Magnum? What sort of reinforcement did you do to hack the roof off??
shortrodeo   +1y
Thanks man!

Those are 300c headlights

I built a cross braced latter frame from the firewall to the full skin. The top bar is right where the door is capped off and the lower bar is the channel I used to re enforce the rockers when I cut them off. It is cross braced with 1x2x1/8 tubing in 3 places along the trucks lenght. So the cab is now way stiffer in the middle than ever before but the way I did it you would not beable to use the doors as the cage is blocking the openings and just as tall as the door. But since I was shaving the doors I didn't care you know.

Miles
modemagic1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoThanks man!

Those are 300c headlights

I built a cross braced latter frame from the firewall to the full skin. The top bar is right where the door is capped off and the lower bar is the channel I used to re enforce the rockers when I cut them off. It is cross braced with 1x2x1/8 tubing in 3 places along the trucks lenght. So the cab is now way stiffer in the middle than ever before but the way I did it you would not beable to use the doors as the cage is blocking the openings and just as tall as the door. But since I was shaving the doors I didn't care you know.

Miles--------------------------------------------- Is the motor/drivetrain stock in it?
shortrodeo   +1y
Stock to a point. The motor is the original v6 and the trans is original. The oil pan is new. The steering is modified the spindels are toyota. The rear end is rx7.
Layumon22s   +1y
some pics of the scab, hopefully be getting some new rims soon    
post photo