Lowest honda pics

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 13189
replies 103
following 70

tattedfordguy   +1y
I gotta get mine on the ground...
sweeden   +1y
Definatly not the lowest but I was workin on gettin mine there..... and then I sold it cuz im retarted!!

post photo
vwgti101   +1y
i ca never understand how people i meet brag on there car it's the greatest thing they ever did or had then one day sell it. then say for years i wish i never have!
if you built it and love it then why sell it? its obveasly paid off. to cut the hell out of it.
vwgti101   +1y
OH,

By the way nice accord to simple but low
Love it,
sweeden   +1y
Originally posted by vwgti101

i ca never understand how people i meet brag on there car it's the greatest thing they ever did or had then one day sell it. then say for years i wish i never have! if you built it and love it then why sell it? its obveasly paid off. to cut the hell out of it.

Well see I wish i didnt have to sell the car but I know if I kept it that I would have to fix massive amounts of shit I didnt want to spend the money on. Thats why I got rid of it. The next one I do im already understandin what I can do without fuckin shit up and how far I can go.... U build and U learn that was my first car.... I didnt do bad but with the knowladge I have now the next one can be way sicker. So I look at it as the u win some u loose some. thanks on the props by the way
AZ UNDERGROUND   +1y
MINE WAS PRETTY LOW BEFOR IT GOT SMASHED CHECK PROFILE WORKING ON MY INTEGRA NOW JUST GONNA TAKE IT AS LOW AS I CAN ON CYILINDERS....
eyecandy customs   +1y
check the one i am building for my buddy, www.eyecandycustoms.net
aerodeck   +1y
my honda is not the lowest, but im still working on it!!!
post photo
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 1/26/2007 3:16:46 PM by jdauer02

heres the rear notch for my accord wagon and a few more

BTW, this pic is before the notch.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo