Page 8 of 11
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Lowest honda pics

Lowest honda pics

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 13168
replies 103
following 70

fatheadjames   +1y
That civic has all handbuilt parts from a shop in florida. It's not a kit that you can buy.
choppedcivic98   +1y
i love this topic
beyond static   +1y
Definately not the lowest, but here's my girl's '93. Slam re6's out back, stone 2500lbs in the front. Air zeneith on 5 gallons with 1/2" smc valves.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Originally posted by SSM-Douggiefresh

Adam's Accord....just plain sick.

Is the bottom color of the two tone Gun Metal? I'm looking for that same color for my two tone.
post photo
post photo
Only1Platinum   +1y
yeah, I am pretty sure its called gun metal. its off an 05 civic if I am not mistaken. I used it to paint the wheels on my 91 CRX. Looks very good in the sun. Gonna use it on my Nissan I think too one day. If I ever get the chance to start that project.
loudciv   +1y
Originally posted by Only1Platinum

yeah, I am pretty sure its called gun metal. its off an 05 civic if I am not mistaken. I used it to paint the wheels on my 91 CRX. Looks very good in the sun. Gonna use it on my Nissan I think too one day. If I ever get the chance to start that project.

nope. neither red or gray is a honda color. & the wheels are a custom powdercoat mix because there is no cross reference between paint & powdercoat from what i was told.

DRAGGINBODYON22S   +1y
THAT ACCORD IS GOING TO CRAZY WHEN ITS DONE
shawnswhip   +1y
Originally posted by DRAGGINBODYON22S

THAT ACCORD IS GOING TO CRAZY WHEN ITS DONE

what accord are you talking about?

1twztdwagon   +1y
if the grey is off an 05 civic it wouldnt be gunmetal is would be magnisium
vwgti101   +1y
do you really think that accord the 1'st pne in the forum will ever be finished or be a garage shelf for junk?

be nice to see some updates to