threads
Page 1 of 1
Motorcycles \  bolt on swingarm extentions?

bolt on swingarm extentions?

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 977
replies 9
following 6

luv2sprk   +1y
anybody use these? http://cgi.ebay.com/HONDA-CBR-929-RR-SWINGARM-EXTENSION-2000-2001_W0QQitemZ4638820898QQcategoryZ35580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemplease post pics of bikes with these. i dont think it sounds like a great idea, but ive herd they work very well. any comments? im thinkin about gettin a pair for my 929.
oldschoolveedub   +1y
never heard anything bad about the bolt on extensions, i have a couple buddies with them that havent had problems with them..
luv2sprk   +1y
did they run them on the street too, or just the strip?
Douggiefresh   +1y
Not sure about those, but I have had a few friends use them and they said it changes the whole aerodynamics of the bike. And I can see that 100%. The bikes dont handle like stock anymore, which would be obvious, and they said you dont really notice anything in straight lines, just cornering and everything is completely different. I personally, think its a stupid modification, but hey, people tell me air ride is dumb.
lomazda92   +1y
try exoticycle.com
luv2sprk   +1y
any pics of these installed on a bike?
oldschoolveedub   +1y
they run em on the street. their bikes are dailys. 6 inches or so wont make too much of a differance if your gonna go to the track, but it still helps keep the front down a little more if you do run it...
luv2sprk   +1y
can you still run a rear brake with them?
dirtyd97   +1y
yes but you will need a longer rear brake line i think there a great idea have had them befor you can throw them on for the strip or just that long low look and take them off for track days and i ride threw the hills there worth it if you ask me way better then a 2000$ swing arm
drtbiker182   +1y
personally man ive seen a bunch a guy with them on there bikes at the shop i work at here in maryland.. dont do it there shit.
Page 1 of 1