Isuzu \  Engine

Engine

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1899
replies 14
following 10

CompleX   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2006 10:14:57 PM by CompleX

Just curious if anyone has any spare engines lieing around or anything? haha out here in Canada spacecabs are a rare sight and its a bitch to find engines, im now on my 3rd dead 2.6 (Yea I think I took the last ones left out here ha) and I just need something to get me through the summer till it goes in next winter for some new shit

Can anyone help me out eh?

mmrcustoms   +1y
350 chevy
CompleX   +1y
yea millions of those around but trying to fit that in on a tight student budget? yea right lol
bobby7m   +1y
ill be getting rid of mine since im doing a swap to a small block soon. It's a 95 2.3 liter with around 85,000 miles. I'm putting a new O2 sensor on it since its about time. When do you need it and how would you do shipping? Would you also want the tranny? I'd let both go for around $750 US +shipping. Let me know. mike6433@yahoo.com
CompleX   +1y
Not exactly sure I can use the 2.3....thats carbed is it not?
bobby7m   +1y
mine is 2.3 but fuel injected. its like a 4zd1 block but with fuel injection. lemme know
FreakwitaFro   +1y
Yo bobby...where you from? I blew my motor too and im lookin to find a new one or im juss gonna have to rebuild mine.
fatheadjames   +1y
Got a 91 rodeo with the 2.6 motor. Will let the whole truck go for 500. It's also got a aftermarket cam and header on it to.
sponge splawn   +1y
Hey Tim H. You guys are killing me. Ive had a 91 long bed sittin on my street for the last 7 months that I couldnt get to pass emisions. I finally gave up and sold the entire truck for $700.00 to some jackass. I would've mush rather sold it for a good cause. Well, too bad. But just to let you know, you will find that same motor in all of the 4cyl longbeds, all the spacecabs, all the 4cyl Rodeos, about half of the 4cyl Amigos, and I believe,(not positive) some of the Troopers had that engine. If so, the Trooper are worthless, compared to all the others, so you might find one cheap locally.
CompleX   +1y
haha well yea but anything Isuzu out here is damn rare other than the newer hombres, and well thats an s10