Page 1 of 1
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  envoy on s10

envoy on s10

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4253
replies 8
following 6

wstewart58   +1y
wat all is needed to put an envoy front clip on an s10 am i right in thinking the grille lights bumper and hood.
BOYETT   +1y
dude, u dont need a new hood...headlights, grille, and bumper and ur set!
Lo94S-10   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2006 9:00:20 AM by Lo94S-10

You'll probably need a radiator support, grille, bumper, bumper COVER, headlights(If you need to save some $$ I'd go with regular jimmy lights, they're WAAY cheaper), and if you really want the Envoy look, you do need the hood. Jimmy/Sonoma/Envoy hoods look different from S-10 hoods. Also depending on what year S-10 you've got, and where you're getting the parts, I'd cut/buy some pigtails for the wiring of the lights.
BOYETT   +1y
The hoods are the exact same guy.
NOTLONUF   +1y
i think he means an actual 2nd generation envoy. if so your probally gonna need just about everything off the frontend of both trucks and need to graf them together.
BOYETT   +1y
Well if thats the case, then he's gunna need hood, bumper, core support, lights, and maybe even fenders...
post photo
baggd98dime   +1y
I have a chevy s10, originally. if you are talking 1st generation envoy have a gander at mine. all you need for the conversion is the main impact bar, plastic envoy facia, grill and lights, with ballasts if you want. and if you go HID the price will sky rocket
im 2300 into mine without having the bumper fogs and bumper grill
GDAZ   +1y
The 99-02 Envoy hood IS different from an S-10 hood. It is the same hood as the Sonoma and Jimmy though...
The S-10 hoods have a ridge up the middle, the Envoy/Sonoma hoods have 2 lines coming up from the headlights.. either will fit on any of the 2nd gen s series, but if you want the right look.... you should change it
Lo94S-10   +1y
Originally posted by BOYETT

The hoods are the exact same guy.

Get your eyes checked "guy", the hoods are NOT the same. An S-10 hood peaks in the middle, a GMC Sonoma, or Envoy, or Jimmy have a hump on each side of the hood, and is 'flat' in the middle. Check your facts before shooting off at the mouth next time junior, I used to own an Envoy.
Page 1 of 1