Car Care \  Black Paint Sucks

Black Paint Sucks

Car Care Q & A
views 2133
replies 15
following 15

idrgbdy   +1y
Edited: 10/1/2009 11:40:35 AM by idrgbdy

i love the way black trucks look when they are clean. i know the person who cleaned it spent some time and will shortly be pissed off when it's not clean. lol
idrgbdy   +1y
i think i'm gonna buy this lifted jeep cherokee. thank god it's white. lol   well, i do have a black truck. but it's primer. lol 
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

I own 3 black cars currently...love them.  Black is a hassle, but it's worth it in my books. 

MeltingPlastic   +1y
I know i'll never own another black truck after all the BS i go through keeping my truck clean...  I usually do a full detail on the paint 3 times a year, before show season, midway into show season, and after the last show to protect the paint while it's stored... The key with black is taking your time and polishing.  Once its nice and polished thats when you add glazes and waxes...  people just throw wax on black and it looks like garbage...  Thank god the show season is over for me now so i can correct the paint and do anything else to it(like possibly repaint it NOT black lol)
Dutn01sdime   +1y

nano wax ftw
mazb2lo   +1y

only a certain type of detailer can make black look beautiful and stay that way.It is 30 percent chemical 70 percent skill, we specialize in swirl mark free high speed buffing black looks fabulous after we are done.