threads
Page 5 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11055
replies 118
following 63

shortrodeo   +1y
Edited: 1/25/2010 11:30:51 PM by ShortRodeo

Edited: 1/25/2010 11:26:32 PM by ShortRodeoOk guys I been layin low. Broke my damn foot so I had to roll around the shop for awhile lol... Anyways I busted out this new core support and modded the hood, fenders, and mounted the bumper bar,  Then took it out to Grant Kustoms last weekend.. Zac busted out the floor like a champ and Bob built me this one off grill and bumper. Thanks alot for workin all weekend on this thing! Im totally pumped with how it came along Underside of the hood, tryed to mold the new corner structure into the factory stuff.     Pulled back the fender corner and re-molded it to fit the new beams  New core support for the new beams New floor skin by Zac  New floor skin by Zac, you can also see the new 1/4" rockers i put in to help me save my doors  New Grill and Bumper by Bob There she is guys more updates to come expect the same level of modding to the tail end of this thing. Miles
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

are thos jeep head lights...either way looks sick wish i could get a one off bumper built for my toy

TwistedMinis   +1y
Looks sick Miles.
sectioned88   +1y

Wow. I'm stoked to see Johnny's truck still around, and especially in Miles' hands where it's definitely getting some proper love. Still in love with this truck and am really looking forward to see it when it's finished. That front end is mad, crazy cool. Extremely nice work. Didn't it have Mustang lights awhile back? Any reason they were taken out? I thought they were a great fit.
choppedn22d   +1y

Looks bad ass, I like how the front end is sloped back like the windshield, love that bumper.
22below   +1y

I really like the front end (very similar to mine), awesome work and cant wait to see it finished

no1lowr   +1y
big ups man! thats hands down the baddest front end conversion ever on the 89-95 toyota.. anyone who disagrees id love to see why and you better have pics, thats sick as hell..... good job man!

stickboy   +1y
i like it a lot. thats the best vehicle i have seen use those lights, it just looks good with the lights not an entire front end form the jeep on a ranger......... wah wah.........   kinda makes the truck look like a race truck, just need some decal fog lights at the bottom.
cookiemonster13   +1y
Edited: 1/26/2010 6:44:34 AM by cookiemonster13

looks great, i was looking forward to the mustang lights though that were in it years ago...
idrgbdy   +1y
shit that frontend is perfect!